Arranging and Finding Folders and Files on Your Windows 7 Computer
Studio Visual Steps
ISBN: 978 90 5905 210 9
Book type: Epub
Number of pages: 83
Table of contents - PDF file
Price: US $1.99 Canada $1.99
If you have lots of documents on your desk, it may prove to be impossible to find the document you are looking for. In order to easily find certain documents, they are often stored in a filing cabinet and arranged in a logical order. The folders on your computer serve the same purpose. They do not just contain files; they can also contain other folders. You can create an unlimited number of folders, and each folder can contain any number of subfolders and files.
You can use Windows Explorer, also called the folder window, to work with the files and folders on your computer. You can copy, delete, move, find, and sort files, among other things. Or you can transfer files and folders to a USB stick, an external hard drive, a CD, DVD or Blu-Ray disk. In this practical guide we will show you how to use the folder window, and help you arrange your own files.
Topics covered in this book:
- arranging files and folder
- finding and sorting files
- burning files to cd, dvd or blu-ray disc
Suitable for: Windows 7
Here you can download the practice files.
[ Practice-files.zip ]
Arranging and Finding Folders and Files on Your Windows 7 Computer is written using the acclaimed Visual Steps method. This method features the following:
- Content - the special needs and requirements of the beginning user with little or no technical background have been taken into account.
- Structure - self-paced, learn as you go. Proceed step by step with easy to follow instructions. What's more, the chapters are organized in such a way that you can skip a chapter or repeat another as desired.
- Illustrations - plentiful use of
screen illustrations to show you if you are on the right track.
- Layout - large sized book and large
print make it easy to read.
The Studio Visual Steps Authors
The Studio Visual Steps team of authors consists of different professionals, all thoroughly experienced in their subject field.