This comprehensive and invaluable book shows you how to get the most out of an iPad with iOS 10. The iPad is a user-friendly, portable multimedia device with endless capabilities. This book teaches you how to surf the Internet, write emails, jot down notes and maintain a calendar. The iPad’s built-in apps (applications) are also discussed. These apps allow you to listen to music, take pictures and make video calls.
The book also shows you how to use the App Store, where you can download other interesting applications free of charge or for a small fee. There are hundreds of thousands of apps to add extra functionality to your iPad. Each chapter of this book is broken down into small, concise, step-by-step instructions that can be followed at your own pace. With large-print type and an extensive index, this is the best resource for getting acquainted with your iPad with iOS 10.
Learn how to:
- Navigate the screens
- Connect to a Wi-Fi or 3/4G network
- Surf the Internet and use email
- Use built-in applications
- Download apps from the App Store
- Work with photos, video and music
- Use Facebook, Twitter and Skype
Suitable for: All iPads with iOS 10.
iPad with iOS 10 and higher for SENIORS is written using the acclaimed Visual Steps method. This method features the following:
- Content - the special needs and requirements of the beginning user with little or no technical background have been taken into account.
- Structure - self-paced, learn as you go. Proceed step by step with easy to follow instructions. What's more, the chapters are organized in such a way that you can skip a chapter or repeat another as desired.
- Illustrations - plentiful use of
screen illustrations to show you if you are on the right track.
- Layout - large sized book and large
print make it easy to read.
The Studio Visual Steps Authors
The Studio Visual Steps team of authors consists of different professionals, all thoroughly experienced in their subject field.