iPhone for SENIORS
Studio Visual Steps
ISBN: 978 90 5905 158 4
Book type: Paperback, full color
Number of pages: 328
Table of contents - PDF file
Sample chapter - PDF file
(This title is no longer available.)
See our catalog page for other titles about the iPhone.
The iPhone is a complete, fully functional multimedia device. In this comprehensive book you will get acquainted with the core features of the iPhone as well as many of the additional options that are available.
The clear and concise instructions and full-color screen shots show exactly what to do. The extra tips, notes and help sections will help even further to get the most out of the iPhone.
This user friendly book will show you how to make phone calls, send email and surf the Internet. Most of the standard apps are also discussed. You will learn how to take pictures, shoot videos, listen to your favorite music and even maintain a calendar. This book also shows you how to download apps from the App Store, where there are lots more apps available for free or for a small charge.
Explore and discover the possibilities of this handy device with this practical book!
Learn how to:
- Make phone calls and send text messages
- Connect to Wi-Fi or mobile data network
- Surf the Internet and use email
- Use built-in applications
- Download apps from the App Store
- Work with photos, video and music
iPhone 5S, 5C, 5, 4S and 4 with operating system iOS 7
iPhone for SENIORS is written using the acclaimed Visual Steps method. This method features the following:
- Content - the special needs and requirements of the beginning user with little or no technical background have been taken into account.
- Structure - self-paced, learn as you go. Proceed step by step with easy to follow instructions. What's more, the chapters are organized in such a way that you can skip a chapter or repeat another as desired.
- Illustrations - plentiful use of
screen illustrations to show you if you are on the right track.
- Layout - large sized book and large
print make it easy to read.
The Studio Visual Steps Authors
The Studio Visual Steps team of authors consists of different professionals, all thoroughly experienced in their subject field.