Welcome to iPhone with iOS 9 and higher for SENIORS
Studio Visual Steps
ISBN: 978 90 5905 691 6
Book type: Paperback, full color
Number of pages: 344
Table of contents - PDF file
Sample chapter - PDF file
(This title is no longer available.)
Start exploring your iPhone with iOS 9
The iPhone is a complete, fully functional multimedia device. In this comprehensive book you will get acquainted with the core features of the iPhone as well as many of the additional options that are available. The clear and concise instructions and full-color screenshots show exactly what to do. The extra tips, notes and help sections will help even further to get the most out of the iPhone.
This user-friendly book will show you how to make phone calls, send and receive email, and surf the Internet. Most of the standard apps are also discussed. Learn how to take pictures, shoot videos, listen to your favorite music and even maintain a calendar. This book also shows you how to download apps from the App Store, where there are many more apps available for free or for a small charge. Explore and discover the possibilities of this handy device with this practical book!
Learn how to:
- Make phone calls and send text messages
- Connect to a Wi-Fi or cellular data network
- Surf the Internet and use email
- Use built-in applications
- Download apps from the App Store
- Work with photos, video and music
iPhone 6s, 6s Plus, 6, 6 Plus, 5s, 5c, 5 and 4S with iOS 9 or higher.
Viewing PDF files
How can I view the PDF files?
You can download, open, view or print these PDF files with the program called Adobe Reader. Most computers already have this software installed, but if yours does not, you can download Adobe Reader for free from the Adobe website. Learn how to download and install Adobe Reader on the following website: www.visualsteps.com/adobereader
iPhone with iOS 9 and higher for SENIORS is written using the acclaimed Visual Steps method. This method features the following:
- Content - the special needs and requirements of the beginning user with little or no technical background have been taken into account.
- Structure - self-paced, learn as you go. Proceed step by step with easy to follow instructions. What's more, the chapters are organized in such a way that you can skip a chapter or repeat another as desired.
- Illustrations - plentiful use of
screen illustrations to show you if you are on the right track.
- Layout - large sized book and large
print make it easy to read.
The Studio Visual Steps Authors
The Studio Visual Steps team of authors consists of different professionals, all thoroughly experienced in their subject field.