Welcome to Kindle Fire HDX for SENIORS
Studio Visual Steps
ISBN: 978 90 5905 100 3
Book type: Paperback, full color
Number of pages: 304
Table of contents - PDF file
Sample chapter - PDF file
(This title is no longer available.)
Kindle Fire HDX tablets have become increasingly popular not only for reading e-books but also for surfing the Internet, sending email, working with photos, video and music, downloading apps and more.
Amazon offers a huge amount of digital content that can be viewed or downloaded on the Kindle. There are literally thousands of e-books as well as a growing variety of movies, TV episodes, games and other apps available. You can also transfer your own files such as photos or PDF documents directly from your computer to your Kindle.
This book features step-by-step instructions and well-illustrated, full-color screenshots that will guide you as you learn the basic features of the Kindle Fire HDX. Practical and efficient, this is the best book to get you started with this user-friendly tablet.
Discover the possibilities of a Kindle Fire HDX with this handy book!
Learn how to:
- purchase, acquire and read e-books
- use Internet and email
- work with photos, videos and music
- view documents and work with cloud services
- download and use apps
- adjust settings and preferences
Kindle Fire HDX
Viewing PDF files
How can I view the PDF files?
You can download, open, view or print these PDF files with the program called Adobe Reader. Most computers already have this software installed, but if yours does not, you can download Adobe Reader for free from the Adobe website. Learn how to download and install Adobe Reader on the following website: www.visualsteps.com/adobereader
Kindle Fire HDX for SENIORS is written using the acclaimed Visual Steps method. This method features the following:
- Content - the special needs and requirements of the beginning user with little or no technical background have been taken into account.
- Structure - self-paced, learn as you go. Proceed step by step with easy to follow instructions. What's more, the chapters are organized in such a way that you can skip a chapter or repeat another as desired.
- Illustrations - plentiful use of
screen illustrations to show you if you are on the right track.
- Layout - large sized book and large
print make it easy to read.
The Studio Visual Steps Authors
The Studio Visual Steps team of authors consists of different professionals, all thoroughly experienced in their subject field.