Welcome to Mac OS X Yosemite for SENIORS
Studio Visual Steps
ISBN: 978 90 5905 360 1
Book type: Paperback, full color
Number of pages: 312
Table of contents - PDF file
Sample chapter - PDF file
(This title is no longer available.)
The perfect computer book for people who want to work with Mac OS X Yosemite
The Macintosh line of desktop computers and laptops from Apple has enjoyed enormous popularity in recent years amongst a steadily growing group of users. Have you recently found your way to Apple’s user-friendly operating system but are still unsure how to perform basic tasks? This book will show you step by step how to work with Mac Yosemite.
You will learn how to use basic features, such as accessing the Internet, using email and organizing files and folders in Finder. You will also get acquainted with some of the handy tools and apps included in Mac OS X Yosemite that makes it easy to work with photos, video and music. Finally, you will learn how to set preferences to make it even easier to work on your Mac and learn how to change the look and feel of the interface. This practical book, written using the well-known step-by-step method from Visual Steps, is all you need to feel comfortable with your Mac!
Learn how to work with Mac OS X Yosemite:
- Perform basic tasks in Mac OS X Yosemite
- Use Internet and email
- Work with files and folders in Finder
- Work with photos, videos and music
- Set preferences
- Download and use apps
Suitable for: OS X Yosemite
Viewing PDF files
How can I view the PDF files?
You can download, open, view or print these PDF files with the program called Adobe Reader. Most computers already have this software installed, but if yours does not, you can download Adobe Reader for free from the Adobe website. Learn how to download and install Adobe Reader on the following website: www.visualsteps.com/adobereader
Mac OS X Yosemite for SENIORS is written using the acclaimed Visual Steps method. This method features the following:
- Content - the special needs and requirements of the beginning user with little or no technical background have been taken into account.
- Structure - self-paced, learn as you go. Proceed step by step with easy to follow instructions. What's more, the chapters are organized in such a way that you can skip a chapter or repeat another as desired.
- Illustrations - plentiful use of
screen illustrations to show you if you are on the right track.
- Layout - large sized book and large
print make it easy to read.
The Studio Visual Steps Authors
The Studio Visual Steps team of authors consists of different professionals, all thoroughly experienced in their subject field.