Welcome to More Windows 7 for SENIORS
Studio Visual Steps
ISBN: 978 90 5905 346 5
Book type: Paperback
Number of pages: 360
(This title is no longer available.)
Get more out of Windows 7
The computer book More Windows 7 for SENIORS is the logical sequel to the book Windows 7 for SENIORS. In this second volume we handle some of the most useful, practical and fun components of Windows 7. Step by step, you will learn everything you want to know about computer security, creating user accounts, burning CDs and DVDs, and setting parental controls. All important issues will be dealt with so that you can work safely without any problems arising. You will also learn how to organize your photo collection and view your photos with Windows Photo Viewer. Furthermore, you will learn how to use Windows Media Player to play music CDs and movies.
The step-by-step book More Windows 7 for SENIORS is highly recommended for all Windows 7 users who want to get more out of Windows and increase their computer skills.
Learn how to work with Windows 7:
- Adapt your work environment
- Create user accounts
- View pictures, movies and listen to music
- Burn CDs and DVDs
- Set Parental Controls
- Use the backup and system restore tool
- Maintain your computer
Prior experience: basic computer skills
You can acquire these basic skills by working through the following book:
This book is suitable for: Windows 7
Some features require a broadband internet connection (dsl or cable).
Viewing PDF files
How can I view the PDF files?
You can download, open, view or print these PDF files with the program called Adobe Reader. Most computers already have this software installed, but if yours does not, you can download Adobe Reader for free from the Adobe website. Learn how to download and install Adobe Reader on the following website: www.visualsteps.com/adobereader
More Windows 7 for SENIORS is written using the acclaimed Visual Steps method. This method features the following:
- Content - the special needs and requirements of the beginning user with little or no technical background have been taken into account.
- Structure - self-paced, learn as you go. Proceed step by step with easy to follow instructions. What's more, the chapters are organized in such a way that you can skip a chapter or repeat another as desired.
- Illustrations - plentiful use of
screen illustrations to show you if you are on the right track.
- Layout - large sized book and large
print make it easy to read.
The Studio Visual Steps Authors
The Studio Visual Steps team of authors consists of different professionals, all thoroughly experienced in their subject field.