Welcome to Google Nexus Tablet for SENIORS
Studio Visual Steps
ISBN: 978 90 5905 359 5
Book type: Paperback, full color
Number of pages: 208
Table of contents - PDF file
Sample chapter - PDF file
(This title is no longer available.)
See our catalog page for other titles.
Get started with the Google Nexus tablet
The Google Nexus tablet is a very user friendly, portable multimedia device that offers a wide range of possibilities. For instance, sending and receiving email messages, surfing the Internet, planning a trip, or keeping a calendar.
The tablet comes equipped with a large number of standard apps (programs) that you can use for instance, to work with photos, videos and music. You can also share your photos easily with others.
Apart from that, you can search the Play Store for many more free and paid apps. There are games, puzzles, newspapers, magazines, fitness exercises and photo editing apps. You can find apps for almost any purpose you can think of.
In this book you will learn to use the main options and functions of this versatile tablet.
Learn how to:
- Operate the Google Nexus tablet
- Connect to Wi-Fi
- Surf the Internet and use email
- Use apps for a variety of tasks
- Download and install apps
- Work with photos, videos and music
Google Nexus 7 and 10 tablet with Android 4.
Please note: not suitable for a Nexus tablet with Android 5.
Viewing PDF files
How can I view the PDF files?
You can download, open, view or print these PDF files with the program called Adobe Reader. Most computers already have this software installed, but if yours does not, you can download Adobe Reader for free from the Adobe website. Learn how to download and install Adobe Reader on the following website: www.visualsteps.com/adobereader
Google Nexus Tablet for SENIORS is written using the acclaimed Visual Steps method. This method features the following:
- Content - the special needs and requirements of the beginning user with little or no technical background have been taken into account.
- Structure - self-paced, learn as you go. Proceed step by step with easy to follow instructions. What's more, the chapters are organized in such a way that you can skip a chapter or repeat another as desired.
- Illustrations - plentiful use of
screen illustrations to show you if you are on the right track.
- Layout - large sized book and large
print make it easy to read.
The Studio Visual Steps Authors
The Studio Visual Steps team of authors consists of different professionals, all thoroughly experienced in their subject field.