Microsoft Office 2010 and 2007 for SENIORS
Studio Visual Steps
ISBN: 978 90 5905 177 5
Book type: Paperback
Number of pages: 440
Table of contents - PDF file
Sample chapter - PDF file
(This title is no longer available.)
Please see our catalog page for other titles about the Office programs.
This practical computer book from Visual Steps will help you accomplish everyday tasks more quickly and efficiently. You will learn how to work with the most essential features in the Microsoft Office programs Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Create professional looking documents in Word by using Quick Styles and document themes. Use Artistic Effects to apply a wide range of special effects to images inserted into your documents. Choose from a variety of templates to create your own custom greeting cards or booklets.
In the step by step book Microsoft Office 2010 and 2007 for SENIORS you will learn how to keep track of your family finances by creating a budget spreadsheet in Excel. Choose from a variety of built-in formulas to automatically calculate and analyze columns of data. You can also use Excel as a database to maintain lists of your CD/DVD collection, your books or your stamp collection.
You will also learn to create a beautiful slideshow highlighting pictures from a recent vacation in PowerPoint. You can liven up your presentations by adding text, illustrations, audio clips, video clips and voice messages to your slides. You can then share your presentation with family or friends by sending it in an e-mail, burning it to a CD, or copying it to a USB stick.
Please note: You will need to have Office 2010 or Office 2007 already installed on your computer in order to work with this book.
Learn how to work with Microsoft Office 2010 and 2007:
- Create letters, greeting cards and brochures in Word
- Create a budget spreadsheet, manage, store and filter information in Excel
- Create a photo album with audio, video and transition effects in PowerPoint
Word, Excel and PowerPoint version 2010 and 2007
Windows 8, 7, Vista and XP
Basic computer skills
Microsoft Office 2010 and 2007 for SENIORS is written using the acclaimed Visual Steps method. This method features the following:
- Content - the special needs and requirements of the beginning user with little or no technical background have been taken into account.
- Structure - self-paced, learn as you go. Proceed step by step with easy to follow instructions. What's more, the chapters are organized in such a way that you can skip a chapter or repeat another as desired.
- Illustrations - plentiful use of
screen illustrations to show you if you are on the right track.
- Layout - large sized book and large
print make it easy to read.
The Studio Visual Steps Authors
The Studio Visual Steps team of authors consists of different professionals, all thoroughly experienced in their subject field.