Welcome to Photo and Video Editing for SENIORS
Studio Visual Steps
ISBN: 978 90 5905 167 6
Book type: Paperback
Number of pages: 408
Table of contents - PDF file
Sample chapter - PDF file
(This title is no longer available.)
Create the most beautiful photo and video projects
Windows Live Photo Gallery and Movie Maker are free programs that will allow you to organize, edit and share your digital photos and videos. In the step-by-step computer book Photo and Video Editing for Seniors you will learn to work with these photo and video editing programs from Windows Live.
With just a few mouse-clicks you can create beautiful pictures, by editing them in the user-friendly Windows Live Photo Gallery program. You can share your photos with others, for instance in an online photo album, or slide show. In Windows Live Photo Gallery you can also easily arrange your pictures and add tags to them.
With Windows Live Movie Maker you can create a professional-looking movie with your videos and photos from your (grand)children, a vacation, a recent day trip or a wedding. You can add special effects, transitions, sound, and captions to your movie. To be able to show your movie to other people, you will learn how to prepare it and send it by e-mail, burn it to a DVD, or upload it to YouTube. Finally, we will discuss how to import your videos and photos from a digital video camera, photo camera, mobile phone or other external storage device.
Learn how to work with the programs Windows Live Photo Gallery and Movie Maker :
- Download and install Windows Live Photo Gallery and Windows Live Movie Maker
- Arrange and edit photos
- Print and e-mail photos
- Create an online photo album
- Create a movie with Windows Live Movie Maker
- Add effects, music, titles and captions
- Publish your movie on YouTube or copy it to a DVD
- Import photos and videos from a photo camera, video camera or mobile phone
Windows 10, 8.1, 7 and Vista
Basic computer skills
Viewing PDF files
How can I view the PDF files?
You can download, open, view or print these PDF files with the program called Adobe Reader. Most computers already have this software installed, but if yours does not, you can download Adobe Reader for free from the Adobe website. Learn how to download and install Adobe Reader on the following website: www.visualsteps.com/adobereader
Photo and Video Editing for SENIORS is written using the acclaimed Visual Steps method. This method features the following:
- Content - the special needs and requirements of the beginning user with little or no technical background have been taken into account.
- Structure - self-paced, learn as you go. Proceed step by step with easy to follow instructions. What's more, the chapters are organized in such a way that you can skip a chapter or repeat another as desired.
- Illustrations - plentiful use of
screen illustrations to show you if you are on the right track.
- Layout - large sized book and large
print make it easy to read.
The Studio Visual Steps Authors
The Studio Visual Steps team of authors consists of different professionals, all thoroughly experienced in their subject field.