Welcome to Digital Photo Editing with Picasa for SENIORS
Studio Visual Steps
ISBN: 978 90 5905 368 7
Book type: Paperback, full color
Number of pages: 272
Table of contents - PDF file
Sample chapter - PDF file
(This title is no longer available.)
Edit your photos with the free photo editing software Picasa
Picasa, a very popular and free photo editing program, is one of the best choices for managing and editing your digital photos. In this book you will get acquainted step by step with some of the many things you can do with photos. You can sort and arrange your photos into albums. Edits can be applied manually or automatically. The contrast, color and exposure in a photo can be adjusted. It’s possible to rotate photos, eliminate scratches or blemishes and remove red eyes. You can add effects or even text to a photo and create something unique to print or send. Picasa also gives you the option to make collages, view slideshows or create movies from your photos. A great way to share photos with family and friends!
In this book you will work with practice photos. Once you have become familiar with the sorting and editing options available in Picasa you can start to work with your own photo collection. At the end of the book you will also learn how to import photos from a digital camera or other device to your computer. With Picasa and this book you will have everything you need to manage, edit and share your photos.
Learn how to:
- Sort and organize photos into albums
- Enhance and retouch photos
- Create collages and make gift CDs
- Create movies and slideshows
- Print and share photos online
- Import photos
Suitable for: Windows 10, 8.1, 7 and Vista
Viewing PDF files
How can I view the PDF files?
You can download, open, view or print these PDF files with the program called Adobe Reader. Most computers already have this software installed, but if yours does not, you can download Adobe Reader for free from the Adobe website. Learn how to download and install Adobe Reader on the following website: www.visualsteps.com/adobereader
Digital Photo Editing with Picasa for SENIORS is written using the acclaimed Visual Steps method. This method features the following:
- Content - the special needs and requirements of the beginning user with little or no technical background have been taken into account.
- Structure - self-paced, learn as you go. Proceed step by step with easy to follow instructions. What's more, the chapters are organized in such a way that you can skip a chapter or repeat another as desired.
- Illustrations - plentiful use of
screen illustrations to show you if you are on the right track.
- Layout - large sized book and large
print make it easy to read.
The Studio Visual Steps Authors
The Studio Visual Steps team of authors consists of different professionals, all thoroughly experienced in their subject field.