Welcome to Samsung Galaxy Tab for SENIORS
Studio Visual Steps
ISBN: 978 90 5905 089 1
Book type: Paperback, full color
Number of pages: 264
Table of contents - PDF file
Sample chapter - PDF file
Price: US $19.95 Canada $22.95
Get started with the features and functions of the Samsung Galaxy Tab and Note
The Samsung Galaxy Tab and the Note are extremely user friendly, portable multimedia devices that offer a wide range of possibilities. They are both suitable for many different purposes. For instance, sending and receiving email messages, surfing the Internet, taking notes, planning a trip, or keeping a calendar.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab and the Note come equipped with a large number of standard apps (programs) that you can use for instance, to work with photos, videos, and music. You can also immediately share your photos with others.
Apart from that, you can search the Play Store for many more free and paid apps. What about games, puzzles, newspapers, magazines, fitness exercises, and photo editing apps? You can find apps for almost any purpose you can think of.
In this book you will learn to use the main options and functions of this versatile tablet.
Learn how to:
- operate the Samsung Galaxy Tab and Note
- connect to Wi-Fi and mobile data networks
- surf and email
- use apps for a variety of tasks
- download and install new apps
- work with photos, video and music
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 and Samsung Galaxy Note and other tablets from Samsung with Android 4.2 or 4.2.2.
Viewing PDF files
How can I view the PDF files?
You can download, open, view or print these PDF files with the program called Adobe Reader. Most computers already have this software installed, but if yours does not, you can download Adobe Reader for free from the Adobe website. Learn how to download and install Adobe Reader on the following website: www.visualsteps.com/adobereader
Samsung Galaxy Tab for SENIORS is written using the acclaimed Visual Steps method. This method features the following:
- Content - the special needs and requirements of the beginning user with little or no technical background have been taken into account.
- Structure - self-paced, learn as you go. Proceed step by step with easy to follow instructions. What's more, the chapters are organized in such a way that you can skip a chapter or repeat another as desired.
- Illustrations - plentiful use of
screen illustrations to show you if you are on the right track.
- Layout - large sized book and large
print make it easy to read.
The Studio Visual Steps Authors
The Studio Visual Steps team of authors consists of different professionals, all thoroughly experienced in their subject field.