Welcome to Word 2013 and 2010 for SENIORS (also suitable for Word 2016)
Studio Visual Steps
ISBN: 978 90 5905 110 2
Book type: Paperback, full color
Number of pages: 312
Table of contents - PDF file
Sample chapter - PDF file
(This title is no longer available.)
Learn how to create letters and address labels!
Microsoft Word is a popular and user-friendly word processing program. This book teaches you the basics of working with documents, from creating and editing documents to formatting text and working with styles and themes. You will also learn some of the more advanced features such as working with an index and merging documents. This fully illustrated book features step-by-step instructions that will let you learn Word at your own pace. This is a practical book for the office, in the class room or at home!
Please note: In order to work with this book, you need to own Word 2016, 2013 or 2010 and have it already installed on your computer or have a subscription to Office 365, the online version.
Learn how to:
- Write, edit and format text
- Insert images and tables
- Work with styles and themes
- Add headers, footers and captions
- Add a table of contents and an index
- Work with letters, envelopes and address labels
- Merge documents
Microsoft Word 2016, 2013 and 2010
Windows 10, 8.1, 7 and Vista
For version 2016: a supplemental file with the small differences between the version can be found on the News-page.
Basic computer skills
Viewing PDF files
How can I view the PDF files?
You can download, open, view or print these PDF files with the program called Adobe Reader. Most computers already have this software installed, but if yours does not, you can download Adobe Reader for free from the Adobe website. Learn how to download and install Adobe Reader on the following website: www.visualsteps.com/adobereader
Word 2013 and 2010 for SENIORS (also suitable for Word 2016) is written using the acclaimed Visual Steps method. This method features the following:
- Content - the special needs and requirements of the beginning user with little or no technical background have been taken into account.
- Structure - self-paced, learn as you go. Proceed step by step with easy to follow instructions. What's more, the chapters are organized in such a way that you can skip a chapter or repeat another as desired.
- Illustrations - plentiful use of
screen illustrations to show you if you are on the right track.
- Layout - large sized book and large
print make it easy to read.
The Studio Visual Steps Authors
The Studio Visual Steps team of authors consists of different professionals, all thoroughly experienced in their subject field.